I just wanted to say thank you to you, your team and to Dean for such a well organised and fun trip on Friday.
All was easy and relaxed and the boat was great.
We all had a great time and will book you in for next year I’m sure.
All credit to Dean and the boat – a great addition to the harbour!
- Barefoot is licensed to operate anywhere inside Sydney heads. It can go across the heads to Manly and around to Middle Harbour.
- Exceptionally innovative, streamlined and safe boat with excellent performance
- Length: 40 foot
- Luxury, sailing catamaran for up to 30 guests
- Extensive deck areas with outside seating & trampolines
- Large saloon with comfortable lounges & panoramic windows
- Stable and smooth ride, with no heeling over
- Flat Screen TV with DVD, ipod/ophone connectivity & wifi
- BBQ, Fully equip gally with ovens,
- Easily accessible restroom
- Carbon neutral GREEN cruise on demand!
- Water toys available
- GoPro hire available on board
Barefoot is a sleek and stylish luxury Fusion 40 catamaran. It is a great venue for parties, corporate events and sightseeing on stunning Sydney Harbour. There is lots of open and covered flat deck space and easy access in and out of the water, perfect for a cool swim. Owner operated, you can be sure to be looked after!
Cheese, fruit and dessert platters is $15/pers.
Captain’s Gourmet BBQ $25pp Cooked by the captain!
(Chunky lamb skewers, two types of gourmet sausages, roast corn, salads, condiments and fresh bread. Cheese and fruit platters all day)
Captain’s Gourmet BBQ with SEAFOOD $35pp Cooked by the captain!
(Chunky lamb skewers, two types of gourmet sausages, roast corn, salads, condiments and fresh bread. Prawns and BBQ Calamari. Cheese and fruit platters all day)
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H exclusive event, fully BYO for 30 guests:||$2,060|
- Boat hire: $500/h – min 4 hours (Oct)
- $550/h – min 4 hours (September-April)
- Catering: Cheese, fruit and dessert platters is $15/pers. Gourmet BBQ Selection is $25/pers
- BYO drinks and food (no surcharge). Includes all crockery, cutlery, cups, utensils, serving equipment and eskies.
- Wharf fee apply $60
- Water toys
- Whale watching
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Get In Touch With US