CONSTELLATION – 100’ Catamaran
- Formal dinner seating for up to 200 guests – recommended for about 120.
- Casual cruises, cocktail parties for up to 400 guests.
- Catering for Sydney Harbour cruises for 50 guests or more.
- Two levels of interior dining equipped with fully licensed bars.
- Fully air-conditioned providing comfort in all conditions.
- Wraparound external viewing decks on all levels.
- Open top sundeck with uninterrupted Sydney Harbour views.
- Two dance floors, in house nightclub style sound systems.
- Cordless microphones linked to in house system.
- Flat screen TVs with USB input and DVD options.
- On board Galley and extensive catering facilities.
The Constellation is a modern 30m power catamaran, cruising Sydney Harbour catering for 50 to 400 guests. The perfect boat for your next Christmas party cruise, corporate event cruise, birthday party cruise or Sydney Harbour Wedding.
- Spicy mini lamb meatballs with BBQ Sauce (H)
- Mini spring rolls with sweet & sour sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Pastizzi (V)
- Calamari lightly crumbed with seafood dipping sauce
- Chicken Fillet Satay skewers (H, GF)
- A selection of Gourmet mini Quiches (V)
- Fish Cocktails with lemon & tartare sauce
- Mini Dims Sims with Soy Sauce
- Gourmet King Island Beef Party Pies and Sausage Rolls
- Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
- Marinated Chargrilled Pork Skewers
- Chilled Seasonal fruit and Cheese Platter
5 items variety 7 items quantity $39.00 per person
7 items variety 9 items quantity $49.00 per person
10 items variety 13 items quantity $59.00 per person
(Choose 3 items to be served via tray service)
Spicy mini lamb meatballs with BBQ Sauce (H)
Mini spring rolls with sweet & sour sauce
Pastizzi Spinach and Ricotta (V)
Calamari lightly crumbed with seafood dipping sauce
Gourmet Mini Quiche selection of (V)
Fish Cocktails with lemon & tartare sauce
Main Buffet Carvery Meats
(Choose 3 items to be included in your buffet)
Scotch Fillet with mild pepper crust served medium rare
Tender Chicken Breast Fillets served in satay sauce on a bed of Jasmine Rice (GF H)
Lamb Slow Roast Cutlets Lightly with garlic and rosemary
Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce
Pork Souvlaki Skewers Marinated Chargrilled
Smoked Leg Ham with applesauce
(Choose 3 items)
Baby Jacket Potatoes with chives and sour cream
Roasted Butternut Pumpkin pieces with Rosemary and Garlic
Gourmet Hokkien Thai Noodles with fresh crisp vegetables and sesame seeds in a Thai chilli sauce (Vegan). Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini with roasted pumpkin, chickpeas, and fresh vegetables in a pesto dressing (V).
(Choose 3 items)
Caesar Salad Traditional
Mixed Green Leaf Salad, Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
Authentic Greek salad with feta and olives
Seafood salad – Seafood extender, prawns with crisp vegetables, herbs in a full egg mayonnaise
Chicken Pasta Salad Penne pasta with chicken, fresh vegetables, herbs and smoked paprika in a red pesto dressing
(Choose 3 items)
Chocolate Mudcake Moist chocolate mud cake drizzled with liquor and coated in Swiss Couverture chocolate.
Black Forest Cake layers of rich chocolate sponge drizzled with liquor, filled with Chantilly cream and sour black cherries. Pavlova an exquisite baked meringue with a soft fluffy center. Garnished cream, fresh strawberries, passionfruit and kiwi fruit.
Fresh Fruit Salad seasonal fruits i.e. rockmelon, honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, oranges, grapes and/or strawberries. Tea & Freshly Brewed Coffee
Cost $59.00 per person
(Choice of 2 from 5)
Antipasto Plate served with Could cut specialty meats Sundried tomatoes charred grilled eggplant olives
Tender beef fillet skewered with a creamy peanut sauce served on a couscous base
Penne Chicken Sun-dried tomatoes pesto Salad
Fettuccine with a light creamy cheese & mushroom sauce
You may choose any 5 items from any of our canape menu
Main Course (Choice of 2 from 5)
Roast Leg of Lamb Cutlets with North African Stuffing & Herb Jus
Chicken Breast Supreme Creamy Mushroom white wine sauce
Tender Hunter Valley Beef Fillet topped with a pepper crust
Eye fillet red wine Spanish onion…..
Queensland Barramundi Fillet topped with roasted macadamia nuts
Tasmanian Salmon cutlets with fresh herbs
served on a roast pumpkin & sweet potato base with snow peas
(All main courses are served with side salad and dinner rolls) Salad Choice
Dessert (Choice of 2 from 5)
Glazed Fruit Flan
Chocolate Mud Cake
Cost $79.00 per person
– Jan- Oct: * $1,250/h (Sat) * $1,100 (Sun) * $850 (Sun to Thu)
– Nov-Dec: * $1,500 (Sat) * $1,100 (Fri) * $990 (Thur)
* $880 (Wed) * $770 (Tue) * $660 (Mon)
* Canapes from $39/pers, Buffet from $59pp
* Drink package is $11.25/h/pers
* BYO food & drinks : $10pp
* Wharf fee is $100
Harbour Spirit can accommodate any form of entertainment from a DJ to full stage show.
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 3 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US