- Skippers Afloat offers an intimate sailing experience and seamless transition from business meeting to corporate hospitality, where you can chart your own course or use one of our recommended sailing routes.
- Kitchen gear
- Large cockpit table
- All safety equipment including children’s life jackets on request
- Top loading fridge
- Large on deck eski
- CD player with iPod connectivity
- 12V power
- Bathroom with hot water and shower
- Bimini cover
Great catamaran and party boat, with capacity for up to 20 people. The perfect venue for a Bucks, Hens, Birthday or for taking your office afloat for a team meeting. Great also for families not quite used to the heel of a monohull but still wanting to go out and under sail.
Sausage Sizzle – $12pp
Fresh Sausages hot of the BBQ, bread rolls, onions, and condiments
BBQ Chicken Buffet – $25pp
Juicy BBQ Chickens, sausages hot of the BBQ, a selection of fresh salads, bread rolls, and condiments
BBQ Chicken and Fresh Prawn Buffet – $35pp
The freshest prawns bought from Sydney Fishmarkets on the day, juicy BBQ Chickens, sausages hot of the BBQ, a selection of fresh salads, bread rolls, and condiments
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H fully BYO event for 20 guests from:||$1,300|
* Boat hire:
- $325/h – Min 4H (Feb-Oct)
- $350/h – Min 4H (Nov-Jan)
* $100 BYO Pack available – includes ice, plates, cups, cutlery, napkins
* Catering from $12pp
* Pick up at Lavender Bay only or $40 for another pick up and drop off locations
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US