Everyone had an absolute blast. Rich and Wes were fantastic hosts and I would recommend them to anyone. We felt safe, but also comfortable having a great party (and letting loose on alcohol), and they guys were present but definitely not intrusive, helpful and fun. They found us a prime position, very quickly, with a minimum of fuss.
- The open plan of this catamaran enables guests to sit comfortably and enjoy uninterrupted views of the harbour.
- Up to 20 guests
- Trampoline for-deck for basking in the sun
- Modern stereo system with USB dock for multiple devices
- BBQ, Fridge, Massive Esky.
- Filtered fresh water
- Oven, Stove, Microwave & Fully Equipped Galley
- Bathroom with shower and electric flush toilet
- Stable flat decks (you won’t spill your drink!)
- Swim ladder for when anchored near shore
- Uninhibited Views
- Kayaks available upon request
This catamaran is extremely stable and comfortable, with a large covered cockpit area and ideal for a family get together day on Sydney Harbour.
Double Barrel Menus
Minimum of 2 platters must be ordered if the Bbq choice is not selected.
BBQ Chicken Buffet $25pp
Fresh BBQ Chickens
sausages hot off the BBQ
A selection of fresh gourmet salads,
bread Rolls, and Condiments
MINI WRAP PLATTER
serves 10 to 15
Turkey, cheese, Lettuce and mayo
Ham, cheese, lettuce and mayo
Salami, cheese,lettuce and mayo
Tomato, cucumber, carrot, cheese and mayo
$80.00 per platter
Teriyaki chicken crunch roll
Salmon onion roll
Spicy tuna crunch
Ultimate chili salmon roll
Raw tuna hoso roll
Salmon & avo hoso roll
Aburi salmon nigiri
$95.00 per platter
Grazing Table Platter
King Island Seal Bay Triple Cream Brie
Meredith Dairy Goat Cheese –
Chris’ Heritage Goat Cheese & Black Truffle Dip –
Maggie Beer Quince Paste –
Pitted Kalamata Olives Kabana
Cabanossi San Marino Prosciutto
$95 per platter
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H charter, fully BYO for up to 20 guests:||$1,380|
* Boat hire: $1,300 for 4h
* BBQ from $25pp
* BYO food and drinks permitted. Clients to supply their own plates, cutlery, glasses,ice…
* Ice can be provided upon request
* Wharf fees apply: $80
- Laser Clay shooting
- Water toys
- Whale watching
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US