- Floating Lounge is the ideal venue for intimate small group cruises on Sydney Harbour.
- It is totally open so you can enjoy uninterrupted harbour views.
- The layout is ideal for socialising, with comfortable lounges and tables that allow you to eat drink and chat as the sights of Sydney Harbour pass by.
- Take up to 12 people
- Spacious and confortable lounge seating
- Swimming ladder
- Get right on to the beach
- Panoramic harbour views – 360!
- Wet weather cover
- BYO ok, catering also available
Floating Lounge is totally open so you can enjoy uninterrupted harbour views. The layout is ideal for socialising, with comfortable lounges and tables that allow you to eat drink and chat as the sights of Sydney Harbour pass by. Floating Lounge is safe for children due to its high sided rails and lack of step ladders. The triple pontoon construction means that the vessel is extremely stable and due to its shallow draft enables us to pick up or land you on the beach, all without getting your feet wet! There is space for up to 12 passengers and Floating Lounge has the ability to beach anywhere meaning you can stop at any beach on the harbour with ease.
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H BYO event for up to 12 guests:||$1,550|
- Boat hire: minimum 4 hours is $1,300
- BYO food and drinks is $150
- Drink package from $15/h/pers
- Wharf fee is $100
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US