HIGHLANDER – 46′ Sports Cruiser
- Aboard MV Highlander the entertainment, corporate and leisure possibilities are almost endless.
- A unique meeting venue or an unbeatable dinner location with the superb Sydney Harbour as your backdrop, Highlander is limited only by imagination.
- 46′ motor cruiser
- Up to 18 guests onboard
- 2 Private bathrooms
- Fully equipped galley for BYO use
- Fridge, freezer, esky, icemaker
- Surround sound stereo/CD
- Flat screen TV
- Swim ladder and marlin board
Highlander is a stylish, confortable and affordable option for a cruise around Sydney habour. It is certainly fast enough to see most of the harbour in a short amount of time, and has everything you might need to relax and enjoy your day, swim off the boat and indulge a delicious meal. A nicely kept vessel, owner operated.
Highlander Canapé Menu
$25 per person – Please select 3
$35 per person – Please select 5
Thai chicken patties with sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spice meatballs with tzatziki
Macadamia crusted chicken tenderloins with wasabi mayonnaise
Double smoked leg ham, brie and cranberry sauce on fresh bread rounds
Vegetarian rice paper rolls with honey soy and kaffir lime dipping sauce
Fresh Yamba prawns with aioli
Mini gourmet pies
Mini gourmet pizzas
For 6 people $65
For 10 people $95
Highlander Buffet Menu
Morning Tea Buffet
$25 per person
Tea and coffee
Afternoon Tea Buffet
$25 per person
Selection of pastries
Fresh seasonal fruit
Selection of cheeses
Tea and coffee
$85 per person
Sydney rock oysters
Tasmanian smoked salmon
Green garden salad
Fresh bread rolls
Additional Hot Choices
$15 per person for each selection
Atlantic salmon fillet in lemon and dill butter
Roast chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and pine nuts
* Boat hire: $450 – 4 hours min is $1,800 (Feb-Oct)
$500 – 4 hours min is $2,000 (Nov-Jan)
* BYO is $10/pers for food & $10/pers for drinks
* Catering: Finger food options from $25/pers (3 items) and $35/pers (5 items). Morning or afternoon tea is $20/pers. Antipasto platters $55 (4pax), $75 (8pax), $150 (16pax). Standard buffet is $55/pers and Seafood buffet is $85/pers.
* Affordable drink selection from $12,5/h/pers
* Wait staff: $210 (1 included in boat hire for up to 10 guests, and 2 staff from 11).
* Wharf fee apply $60
QUICK QUOTE : – A 4h exclusive event, fully BYO for up to 18 guests is $2,070
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US