MY OCEAN DREAM – Luxury 78 foot twin-hull catamaran
- Each cabin is luxuriously appointed, tastefully decorated with all the comforts and amenities to make your stay truly relaxing and enjoyable.
- All accommodation is equipped with individual air conditioning climate controls, reading lights, hair dryers, linen and towels.
- 6 stateroom cabins are available on board Ocean Dream accommodating 12 guests in style
- Available from December 2016 to March 2017 only
- Two (2) x 5.2 metre aluminium tender vessels
- Snorkeling and fishing gear
- Fitness Equipment – Treadmill and Cross trainer
- Onboard Spa
- Photographic Drone
Ocean Dream was built in 2005 and recently extensively refitted throughout. She has been refurbished with new luxurious furnishings.
The vessel has an outstanding layout and the chef advises “is a delight to cook in”. The lounge and dining areas are generous and extremely comfortable.
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H charter, fully BYO for 47 guests:||$8,050|
- 3H charter is $5,500. 4H charter is $6,600. Sunset Cruise Special (1.5H) is $3,500. Additional Hourly Rate is $1,100
- Staff fee : $250 each for 4H (one staff per 10-15 people)
- $350 surcharge. Ice, drink ware, plates, cutlery, tea and coffee included.
- Wharf fee is $100
- Fishing Gear
- Australia Day
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 3 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US