MY OCEAN DREAM – Luxury 78 foot twin-hull catamaran
- Each cabin is luxuriously appointed, tastefully decorated with all the comforts and amenities to make your stay truly relaxing and enjoyable.
- All accommodation is equipped with individual air conditioning climate controls, reading lights, hair dryers, linen and towels.
- 6 stateroom cabins are available on board Ocean Dream accommodating 12 guests in style
- Available from December 2016 to March 2017 only
- Two (2) x 5.2 metre aluminium tender vessels
- Snorkeling and fishing gear
- Fitness Equipment – Treadmill and Cross trainer
- Onboard Spa
- Photographic Drone
Ocean Dream was built in 2005 and recently extensively refitted throughout. She has been refurbished with new luxurious furnishings.
The vessel has an outstanding layout and the chef advises “is a delight to cook in”. The lounge and dining areas are generous and extremely comfortable.
Ocean Dream Roast Buffet Menu
Roast Buffet Menu
$71.5 per person
Crudité platter with dips, crackers and Turkish bread
Selection of 2 meats
Slow roasted lamb shoulder marinated in rosemary and garlic
Boneless lamb leg with basil, lemon and balsamic glaze
Roast butt of beef with peppercorn gravy
Roasted chicken leg fillet with chorizo and gorgonzola
Roasted free range chicken with macadamia crumbed stuffing
Roast pork with crackling and apple sauce
Cold Glazed Ham with mustard crème fraiche
Rolls and crusty bread
Tea and coffee
Selection of 3 salads
Crispy noodle savoy cabbage salad with toasted almonds and spicy Asian dressing.
Potato salad with semi dried tomato pesto cream.
Rocket, pear, parmesan and walnut salad with honey vinegar dressing.
Asparagus, bean shoots and avocado salad with ginger and miso dressing.
Moroccan roasted pumpkin, leaves and cherry tomatoes with minted yoghurt dressing.
Simple leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and white wine vinaigrette.
Rainbow slaw with currants and cashews with a creamy lemon dressing.
Mixed green salad leaves, fresh herbs and bean shoots in an Oriental tamarind dressing.
Traditional Greek salad with goat’s cheese feta.
Crumbed calamari $8 per person
Oysters $10 per person
Assorted sushi $6 per person
Crumbed Frenched lamb cutlets $6 per person
Assorted mini open tarts (savoury) $5 per person
Assorted mini cakes and pastries $5 per person
$15 per person
Suitable for over 4 hour charter
Petite club sandwiches
Gourmet sausage rolls
Includes tea and coffee
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H charter, fully BYO for 47 guests:||$8,050|
- 3H charter is $5,500. 4H charter is $6,600. Sunset Cruise Special (1.5H) is $3,500. Additional Hourly Rate is $1,100
- Staff fee : $250 each for 4H (one staff per 10-15 people)
- Catering from $60.5pp
- BYO : $350 surcharge. Ice, drink ware, plates, cutlery, tea and coffee included.
- Wharf fee is $100
- Fishing Gear
- Australia Day
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 3 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US