SEASCAPE – 32′ Sailing Catamaran
The boat was awesome and Tim the skipper was really helpful. Tim went above and beyond, sailing the boat, bbq the food, making sure we had everything we needed.
- Suitable for everybody – get involved, hoist & trim the sails, take the helm, or sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
- Experience the thrill of sailing on a yacht, or the excitement and competition of a race.
- Affordable 10m catamaran for up to 20 guets
- large covered dining area with 360 degree views
- easy swimming access down rear steps from each hull
- Gas BBQ, Fridge, 2 large eskys.
- All crockery and cutlery
- Bathroom and toilet
Experience the stunning beauty of Sydney Harbour cruising on ”Seascape” a 10m Seawind 1000 sailing catamaran. This is the great and affordable boat for entertainment, corporate and leisure activity for up to 20 people. Choice of self-catered or catered catamaran charters in Sydney with a variety of menu options. There is a large covered dining area with 360 degree views for sightseeing and comfortable all weather cruising, as well as extensive sun-baking deck space which is 6.9m wide.
Seascape BBQ Menus
- Gourmet Sausages freshly cooked on the BBQ, served with fresh bread rolls & coleslaw. $15.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- Homemade Burgers cooked on the BBQ and served with cheese slices, coleslaw and Rocket and parmesan salad: $20.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- San Choy Bow burgers served with Iceberg lettuce and hoi Sin sauce, Salad and bread rolls. $20.00 per person
- Lamb Koftas served with tzatziki , salad and bread rolls: $20.00 per person
- Or enjoy a mixture of burgers and sausages for $25.00 per person
- Lemon and Herb Marinated Chicken Thighs served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls: $25.00 per person
- Eye Fillet Steak freshly cooked on the BBQ , served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls. $28.00 per person
Seascape Platters Menus
Salad Platters (serves 12 – 15) $75.00 each
- Wild Rice Salad – brown and wild rice with sultanas, almonds, toasted coconut and lemon honey mustard dressing.
- Lentil, Pistachio & Currant Salad – Australian blue lentils with roasted peppers, mint, shallots and a chilli jam dressing.
- Creamy Potato Salad – steamed chat potatoes with homemade mayonnaise, sour cream & horseradish dressing, crispy bacon, dill and shallots.
- Beetroot, Green Bean and Goats Cheese Salad – with roasted hazelnuts, fresh dill and a honey mustard dressing
. • Pearl Barley Salad – with pomegranate, walnut, feta, fresh herbs and a red wine vinegarette.
- Asian Coleslaw – red & chinese cabbage with shallots, coriander, mint, sesame seeds, pepitas and a sweet chilli and lime dressing
. • Wild Rocket, Roasted Pumpkin & Pinenut Salad – with cherry tomatoes, goats cheese served with balsamic dressing.
- Moroccan Cous Cous Salad – Spiced cous cous with roast pumpkin, currants, shallots, chargrilled capsicum, almonds and a pomegranate molasses dressing
. • Chickpea, Roast Pumpkin & Oven Baked Tomato Salad – with mint and balsamic dressing.
- Classic Greek Salad – cucumbers(Lebanese), capsicum, cherry tomatoes, Spanish onion, feta and Kalamata olives.
Prawn Platters : Small (serves 12 – 15): $120.00
Medium (serves 15 – 25): $170.00
Large (serves 25 +) $220.00
Tiger prawns served with lemon, seafood sauce and freshly sliced baguette
Oyster Platters Sydney Rock Oysters/Pacific Oysters – served Natural with lemon
½ Dozen $20.00
1 Dozen $40.00
Antipasto Platters : $150.00 (serves 20 people): Cold meats, marinated olives, antipasto, cheeses, homemade dips, pate. Served with crackers.
Smoked Salmon Platters $10.00 per person (min 10 person):
Sliced with capers, lemon wedges and horseradish cream.
Charcuterie platter $12.00 per person (min 10 person):
Pork & duck terrine, saucisson, shaved double leg of ham, cornichons.
Mini Make platter: $55.00
Roll Platter: $55.00
Nigiri Platter: 60.00
Salmon Platter: $65.00
Large freshly baked savoury tarts $45.00 each (SERVES 8 – 12 ):
Quiche Lorraine; Caramelised onion tart; Cherry tomato, Feta cheese and oregano
Cocktail size mini quiches: $ 40/12 pieces.
Cheese Platters: $100.00 (4/5 cheeses), $130.00 (5/6 cheeses), $160.00 (7/8 cheeses)
A range of Australian & European cheeses, served with crackers.
Fruit Platters: Small: $60.00, Medium: $90.00, Large: $110.00
Large fruit tarts: $45.00 (serves 8):
Strawberries , Rhubarb, Poached pear …depending on season ..
Tiramisu $ 6.00 per person (min 8 person)
Sweet Bite $4.00 each
Caneles de Bordeaux Specialty from Bordeaux, vanilla infused custard enclosed in a caramelised shell
Birthday Cakes: $35.00
Chocolate mudcake inscibed with’ Happy Birthday’
* Boat hire: $1,350 – 4 hours charter
* BBQ menu from $15/pers
* BYO food and drinks permitted. Clients to supply their own plates, cutlery, glasses, ice…
* Wharf fees apply: $60
QUICK QUOTE : A 4H exclusive event, fully BYO for up to 20 guests is $1,410
- Paddle board
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 3 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US