THE ISLAND – Floating Beach Club
- Guests will be escorted to the venue via a private 50-seat water taxi and courtesy boats, which are on-call for the duration of every function, enabling guests to come and go as they please
- Superb event space that can be positioned anywhere in the Harbour for intimate internal functions, or large-scale media launches with maximum exposure.
- 350 square metres of space
- Fully licensed and serviced cocktail bar
- Sea pool in the harbour
- State of the art sound system and DJ equipment
- Fully extendable roof for shelter from sun or rain
- Side covers to protect from wind and cooler temperatures
- The Island water taxi’s at your service
- Ability to position anywhere on Sydney Harbour
As Australia’s first and only floating beach club, The Island brings together the European beach club culture and the iconic Sydney Harbour, with 5 star service and picturesque views of the Harbour bridge and Opera House as the backdrop.
With a fully licensed bar and beautifully decorated daybeds, The Island boasts a contemporary white facade, ensuring modern and polished decor that can accommodate many varieties of functions.
New Year’s Eve
$550 per adult
6 hour charter
7pm – 2am
All Inclusive 3 hour premium beverage package and substantial canapé package from 7pm – 10pm
Cash Bar from 10pm onwards
Inclusive of water taxi transfers from 5pm departing from Elizabeth Bay Marina to the vessel which will be moored at Farm Cove
The Island can accommodate any form of entertainment from a DJ to full stage show. This boat has ample power for audio visual and live entertainment.
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 5 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US