WAVENLENGTH – 35′ Seawind Catamaran
Captain Sterling was extremely hospitable and professional. Justine also did a great job at helping me coordinate plans for the day.
- This Seawind 1000 is one of the most highly regarded sailing boats on Sydney Harbour – very popular for quality birthday party celebrations, corporate functions, hens’ parties and family functions
- Offering great stability for its size! She can get in close to shore which is brilliant for sightseeing and swimming and is fitted with the latest entertainment technologies
- 10.5 metres long.
- Capacity for 30 people plus 2 crew.
- Fusion Stereo on board, with 6 speakers.
- Large Webber BBQ.
- All plates,cutlery and bowls need to be provided by the client
- Toilet and Kitchen on board.
- Swim ladder at front and rear.
- 2-3 large eskys on board.
- Powered by two new Yamaha 25 four strokes-plus sailing
Great catamaran, good size and ideal for casual cruises, work drinks, and special occasions. The Seawind can take up to 30 guests, making it one of the most affordable option available on Sydney Harbour. Great crew, nice Webber BBQ and a fantastic stereo with 6 speakers are the winning combination for a fun and successful event!!!
Menus on demand.
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H charter, fully BYO for up to 30 guests:||$2,000|
* Boat hire: $450/h – Min 4H
* BYO food and drinks : $100. Clients to supply their own plates, cutlery, glasses,ice…
* Wharf fees apply: $100
- Water toys
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US