ZANE GREY – 50′ Twin Deck Catamaran
Thank you again for your help with organising the boat, everyone had a great time :)
We were very happy, next time we will have to book for 4 hours though as the time flew!
- Designed for both Harbour and Offshore fishing, the Zane Grey is also suitable for Maritime training, Crew transfer and Offshore support (including towage) and of course Harbour Charters
- As the Zane Grey is particularly wide and stable, it’s also been used as a camera boat for both film and television work on numerous occasions.
- Inner harbour capacity : 49
- Offshore capacity : 23
- 360 degree views on upper deck
- Plenty of undercover area
- Two bathrooms
- Two large eskies
- 6 burner BBQ
- Large flat screen monitor for presentations
- Stereo system with iPod compatibility
- Wheelchair accessible
Designed for both Harbour and Offshore fishing,, the Zane Grey is a twin deck catamaran licensed to take 49 (plus crew) to 30 miles offshore. She also has the largest fishing licence in NSW (50). The twin level ensures there is plenty of shelter from the elements in terms of wind, rain or sunshine in the summer months. As the Zane Grey is particularly wide and stable, it’s also been used as a camera boat for both film and television work on numerous occasions.
Zane Grey Menu
Minimum 10 guests
– selection of muffins/pastries plus tea/coffee on arrival: $9.50pp
– breakfast croissants with tea/coffee on arrival: $15pp
– mini bagel platter $10pp
– platter of ribbon sandwiches: $12.50pp
– seasonal fruit platter: $10pp
– BBQ package (incl scotch fillet, gourmet sausage, Tandoori chicken skewer, salad, sauces, condiments and sliced onions): $29.50pp
– Premium BBQ (incl scotch fillet, marinated prawn skewer, marinated baby lamb cutlet, garden salad and pasta salad, bread roll, sauces, condiments and sliced onions): $39.50pp
Zane Grey Beverage Package
Zane Grey Beverage Packages
$12.5 per person per hour
Local standard beers
Beverages on Consumption
1 bar staff required at $250 for four hours
Soft drinks $2/can (cash on the day or on consumption)
Licensed bar : available for purchase after 10am
- Boat hire: $550/h / min 4 hour charter – Sept to Feb
$525/h / min 4 hour charter – Mar to Aug
- BYO food and drinks permitted – $15/pers. All crockery, cutlery, glassware, and ice will need to be brought on by the client.
- BBQ menu from $29.5/pers
- Drink package from $12.5/h/pers.
- Wait staff
1-20 guests – 1 wait staff free
21-35 guests – 2 wait staff = $250 for all charters
36-48 guests – 3 wait staff = $500 for all charters
- Wharf fees apply: $100
QUICK QUOTE : A 4h exclusive event, fully BYO for 48 guests is $3,420
- harbour cruises
- laser clay shooting (restricted to age 18+)
- inner harbour fishing
- offshore fishing
- dive boat platform
- passenger transfer
- film and television camera boat
- New Years Eve
- Boxing Day
- Australia Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
– wheelchair accessible (contact us to discuss specific needs)
– rods, bait and fishing licenses included for all fishing charters
– laser clay shooting restricted to age 18+; identification must be sighted and a player register signed
– fully licensed but BYO available (surcharge applies for BYO functions)
Get In Touch With US