Brian Walsh - Executive Direction of Television @ FOXTEL
Fiona Murray - Director
Autin Nichols - Director of Sales @ Cisco
Chartering a yacht, is the perfect way for a family to enjoy the tranquillity and fun of Sydney Harbour without spending thousands. Get involved and hoist the sails or sit back with a refreshing glass of complimentary champagne and enjoy the view. You are welcome to bring your own food or spoil yourselves and enjoy our varied catering options, our current menu is attached below. No sailing experience needed, but you need to be willing to participate a little.
- As the name suggests, Cutting Loose is designed and equipped keeping your idea of breaking away from the monotony of restricted office spaces and being able to carry out business amid the beauty of nature in mind.
- But besides business, Cutting Loose is ideal for corporate tours along the picturesque Sydney harbour with colleagues, employees and clients too!
- Confortable sailing for up to 7 guests
- Very personalised and intimate experience – cruise like a local!
- Sail past the world famous landmarks: Opera House, Harbour Bridge…
- Expert commentary from your skipper
- Learn a few sailing skills if you like
- Relax on deck, go for a swim whilst lunch is prepared for you
- BBQ, fully equipped galley, refrigerator, esky
- CD Player, IPOD
* Public Holiday : $1,320 for a 4h charter
* Wharf fees apply: $100
Cutting Loose BBQ Menu
$20.00 PER PERSON
Traditional Aussie BBQ: Gourmet Sausages & Homemade Burgers served with Beetroot, Hot Tomato Relish, Coleslaw, Fresh Bread Rolls and Salad.
$25.00 PER PERSON
Eye Fillet Steak & Thai Marinated Chicken Breast served with Fresh Bread Rolls & Meditteranean Salad.
$30.00 PER PERSON
Cooked Prawns served with Seafood sauce & BBQ Ocean Trout Fillets served with Fresh Bread Rolls and Meditteranean Salad.
$40.00 PER PERSON
Seafood Platter : Natural Oysters with Lemon, Cooked Prawns, Smoked Salmon & Ocean Trout fillets served with Fresh Bread Rolls and Meditteranean Salad.
Cutting Loose Platters Menu
French style platters $100.00 Suitable for 8/10 people (Home made country style pork terrine, Homemade dips (taramasalata, hommus, ), Marinated olive mix, Salad of the day,cornichon and a baguette
Antipasto Platters $150.00 Suitable for groups of over 10 people cold meats, olives, cheeses, dips, pate).
Smoked Salmon Platters $100.00 sliced with capers, lemon wedges and horseradish cream.
Charcuterie platter $20.00 per person country style pork terrine, saucisson,, ham serrano, cornichons.
Platters of Sandwiches and Wraps $13.00 per person
These can include: Roasted chicken breast with avocado and coleslaw baguette ; Smoked salmon, capers and goats cheese baguette; Saucisson (salami), cornichon, butter baguette, Tandoori Chicken wrap, Pesto Chicken wrap.
Sweet Bite $4.00 each
Caneles de Bordeaux (2 per person recommended) Specialty from Bordeaux, vanilla infused custard enclosed in a caramelised shell
Birthday Cakes $15.00 (chocolate mudcake with ‘Happy Birthday’ iced on top)
Cheese/Fruit Platters $10.00 per person
Sushi Platters & Rice Paper Roll Platters also available, price upon request .
*Menus can be mixed* *Special dietary requirements can be catered for upon request*