Pirate Pete is a Seawind 1260 catamaran which has just been named ‘Best Yacht under 50ft in the world’ in the International Cruising World Magazine 2019 awards. She combines the best elements of sailability, luxury, & comfort and is the perfect cruising boat for Sydney Harbour. This new design of catamaran features amazing indoor/outdoor flow with an unbeatable indoor area with lounge seating, complemented with a protected cockpit lounge, stylish daybed for relaxing in the saloon area, and huge deck space.
Affordable catamaran for up to 34 guests
Large covered dining area with 360 degree views
Extensive sun baking deck space
• Galley with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave
• Deck BBQ
• Great stereo with speakers around the boat, phone connectivity
• Air Conditioning
• Deck Esky
Boat hire: $680/h – Min 4H = $2,720
BYO food and drinks : $100 (Includes use of all onboard facilities, including plates, glasses, cutlery, BBQ, utensils and condiments. Garbage disposal included).
BBQ menu from $15/pers
Wharf fee $100
- Gourmet Sausages freshly cooked on the BBQ, served with fresh bread rolls & coleslaw. $15.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- Homemade Burgers cooked on the BBQ and served with cheese slices, coleslaw and Rocket and parmesan salad: $20.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- San Choy Bow burgers served with Iceberg lettuce and hoi Sin sauce, Salad and bread rolls. $20.00 per person
- Lamb Koftas served with tzatziki , salad and bread rolls: $20.00 per person
- Or enjoy a mixture of burgers and sausages for $25.00 per person
- Lemon and Herb Marinated Chicken Thighs served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls: $25.00 per person
- Eye Fillet Steak freshly cooked on the BBQ , served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls. $28.00 per person
Salad Platters (serves 12 – 15) $75.00 each
- Wild Rice Salad – brown and wild rice with sultanas, almonds, toasted coconut and lemon honey mustard dressing.
- Lentil, Pistachio & Currant Salad – Australian blue lentils with roasted peppers, mint, shallots and a chilli jam dressing.
- Creamy Potato Salad – steamed chat potatoes with homemade mayonnaise, sour cream & horseradish dressing, crispy bacon, dill and shallots.
- Beetroot, Green Bean and Goats Cheese Salad – with roasted hazelnuts, fresh dill and a honey mustard dressing
. • Pearl Barley Salad – with pomegranate, walnut, feta, fresh herbs and a red wine vinegarette.
- Asian Coleslaw – red & chinese cabbage with shallots, coriander, mint, sesame seeds, pepitas and a sweet chilli and lime dressing
. • Wild Rocket, Roasted Pumpkin & Pinenut Salad – with cherry tomatoes, goats cheese served with balsamic dressing.
- Moroccan Cous Cous Salad – Spiced cous cous with roast pumpkin, currants, shallots, chargrilled capsicum, almonds and a pomegranate molasses dressing
. • Chickpea, Roast Pumpkin & Oven Baked Tomato Salad – with mint and balsamic dressing.
- Classic Greek Salad – cucumbers(Lebanese), capsicum, cherry tomatoes, Spanish onion, feta and Kalamata olives.
Prawn Platters : Small (serves 12 – 15): $120.00
Medium (serves 15 – 25): $170.00
Large (serves 25 +) $220.00
Tiger prawns served with lemon, seafood sauce and freshly sliced baguette
Oyster Platters Sydney Rock Oysters/Pacific Oysters – served Natural with lemon
½ Dozen $20.00
1 Dozen $40.00
Antipasto Platters : $150.00 (serves 20 people): Cold meats, marinated olives, antipasto, cheeses, homemade dips, pate. Served with crackers.
Smoked Salmon Platters $10.00 per person (min 10 person):
Sliced with capers, lemon wedges and horseradish cream.
Charcuterie platter $12.00 per person (min 10 person):
Pork & duck terrine, saucisson, shaved double leg of ham, cornichons.
Mini Make platter: $55.00
Roll Platter: $55.00
Nigiri Platter: 60.00
Salmon Platter: $65.00
Large freshly baked savoury tarts $45.00 each (SERVES 8 – 12 ):
Quiche Lorraine; Caramelised onion tart; Cherry tomato, Feta cheese and oregano
Cocktail size mini quiches: $ 40/12 pieces.
Cheese Platters: $100.00 (4/5 cheeses), $130.00 (5/6 cheeses), $160.00 (7/8 cheeses)
A range of Australian & European cheeses, served with crackers.
Fruit Platters: Small: $60.00, Medium: $90.00, Large: $110.00
Large fruit tarts: $45.00 (serves 8):
Strawberries , Rhubarb, Poached pear …depending on season ..
Tiramisu $ 6.00 per person (min 8 person)
Sweet Bite $4.00 each
Caneles de Bordeaux Specialty from Bordeaux, vanilla infused custard enclosed in a caramelised shell
Birthday Cakes: $35.00
Chocolate mudcake inscibed with’ Happy Birthday’
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Phone: 0452 664 646 or MESSAGE US