As Australia’s first and only floating beach club, The Island brings together the European beach club culture and the iconic Sydney Harbour, with 5 star service and picturesque views of the Harbour bridge and Opera House as the backdrop.
With a fully licensed bar and beautifully decorated daybeds, The Island boasts a contemporary white facade, ensuring modern and polished decor that can accommodate many varieties of functions.
- Guests will be escorted to the venue via a private 50-seat water taxi and courtesy boats, which are on-call for the duration of every function, enabling guests to come and go as they please
- Superb event space that can be positioned anywhere in the Harbour for intimate internal functions, or large-scale media launches with maximum exposure.
- 350 square metres of space
- Fully licensed and serviced cocktail bar
- Sea pool in the harbour
- State of the art sound system and DJ equipment
- Fully extendable roof for shelter from sun or rain
- Side covers to protect from wind and cooler temperatures
- The Island water taxi’s at your service
- Ability to position anywhere on Sydney Harbour
The Island can accommodate any form of entertainment from a DJ to full stage show. This boat has ample power for audio visual and live entertainment.
New Year’s Eve
$550 per adult
6 hour charter
7pm – 2am
All Inclusive 3 hour premium beverage package and substantial canapé package from 7pm – 10pm
Cash Bar from 10pm onwards
Inclusive of water taxi transfers from 5pm departing from Elizabeth Bay Marina to the vessel which will be moored at Farm Cove
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Phone: 0452 664 646 or MESSAGE US