Experience the stunning beauty of Sydney Harbour cruising on ”Seascape” a 10m Seawind 1000 sailing catamaran. This is the great and affordable boat for entertainment, corporate and leisure activity for up to 20 people. Choice of self-catered or catered catamaran charters in Sydney with a variety of menu options. There is a large covered dining area with 360 degree views for sightseeing and comfortable all weather cruising, as well as extensive sun-baking deck space which is 6.9m wide.
- Suitable for everybody – get involved, hoist & trim the sails, take the helm, or sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
- Great staff to look after you
- Affordable 10m catamaran for up to 20 guets
- large covered dining area with 360 degree views
- easy swimming access down rear steps from each hull
- Gas BBQ, Fridge, 2 large eskys.
- All crockery and cutlery
- Bathroom and toilet
- Paddle board and Lily pad are $50 each to hire
A 4H exclusive event, fully BYO for up to 20 guests is $1,500 inc gst
* Boat hire:
– $1,300 for 4 hour charter
– $1,200 for 3 hour charter (never on Saturday afternoon
* BBQ menu from $15/pers
* BYO is $100 (Includes use of all onboard facilities, including plates, glasses, cutlery, BBQ, utensils and condiments)
* Wharf fees apply: $100
Seascape BBQ Menus
- Gourmet Sausages freshly cooked on the BBQ, served with fresh bread rolls & coleslaw. $15.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- Homemade Burgers cooked on the BBQ and served with cheese slices, coleslaw and Rocket and parmesan salad: $20.00 per person Vegetarian option available
- San Choy Bow burgers served with Iceberg lettuce and hoi Sin sauce, Salad and bread rolls. $20.00 per person
- Lamb Koftas served with tzatziki , salad and bread rolls: $20.00 per person
- Or enjoy a mixture of burgers and sausages for $25.00 per person
- Lemon and Herb Marinated Chicken Thighs served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls: $25.00 per person
- Eye Fillet Steak freshly cooked on the BBQ , served with rocket and parmesan salad, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls. $28.00 per person
Seascape Platters Menus
Salad Platters (serves 12 – 15) $75.00 each
- Wild Rice Salad – brown and wild rice with sultanas, almonds, toasted coconut and lemon honey mustard dressing.
- Lentil, Pistachio & Currant Salad – Australian blue lentils with roasted peppers, mint, shallots and a chilli jam dressing.
- Creamy Potato Salad – steamed chat potatoes with homemade mayonnaise, sour cream & horseradish dressing, crispy bacon, dill and shallots.
- Beetroot, Green Bean and Goats Cheese Salad – with roasted hazelnuts, fresh dill and a honey mustard dressing
. • Pearl Barley Salad – with pomegranate, walnut, feta, fresh herbs and a red wine vinegarette.
- Asian Coleslaw – red & chinese cabbage with shallots, coriander, mint, sesame seeds, pepitas and a sweet chilli and lime dressing
. • Wild Rocket, Roasted Pumpkin & Pinenut Salad – with cherry tomatoes, goats cheese served with balsamic dressing.
- Moroccan Cous Cous Salad – Spiced cous cous with roast pumpkin, currants, shallots, chargrilled capsicum, almonds and a pomegranate molasses dressing
. • Chickpea, Roast Pumpkin & Oven Baked Tomato Salad – with mint and balsamic dressing.
- Classic Greek Salad – cucumbers(Lebanese), capsicum, cherry tomatoes, Spanish onion, feta and Kalamata olives.
Prawn Platters : Small (serves 12 – 15): $120.00
Medium (serves 15 – 25): $170.00
Large (serves 25 +) $220.00
Tiger prawns served with lemon, seafood sauce and freshly sliced baguette
Oyster Platters Sydney Rock Oysters/Pacific Oysters – served Natural with lemon
½ Dozen $20.00
1 Dozen $40.00
Antipasto Platters : $150.00 (serves 20 people):Cold meats, marinated olives, antipasto, cheeses, homemade dips, pate. Served with crackers.
Smoked Salmon Platters $10.00 per person (min 10 person):
Sliced with capers, lemon wedges and horseradish cream.
Charcuterie platter $12.00 per person (min 10 person):
Pork & duck terrine, saucisson, shaved double leg of ham, cornichons.
Mini Make platter: $55.00
Roll Platter: $55.00
Nigiri Platter: 60.00
Salmon Platter: $65.00
Large freshly baked savoury tarts $45.00 each (SERVES 8 – 12 ):
Quiche Lorraine; Caramelised onion tart; Cherry tomato, Feta cheese and oregano
Cocktail size mini quiches: $ 40/12 pieces.
Cheese Platters: $100.00 (4/5 cheeses), $130.00 (5/6 cheeses), $160.00 (7/8 cheeses)
A range of Australian & European cheeses, served with crackers.
Fruit Platters: Small: $60.00, Medium: $90.00, Large: $110.00
Large fruit tarts: $45.00 (serves 8):
Strawberries , Rhubarb, Poached pear …depending on season ..
Tiramisu $ 6.00 per person (min 8 person)
Sweet Bite $4.00 each
Caneles de Bordeaux Specialty from Bordeaux, vanilla infused custard enclosed in a caramelised shell
Birthday Cakes: $35.00
Chocolate mudcake inscibed with’ Happy Birthday’
BYO drinks only
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Phone: 0452 664 646 or MESSAGE US