- The boat can get parked up on the beach, or just anchored close to the beach, making it safer for swimming
- Two sun roofs, which makes it suitable for rain or shine.
- 7 burners BBQ, glass door fridge (220l), and two large eskies
- Large beanbags for chilling and relaxing
- Dancefloor area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Paddle board and inflatable floating toys for up to 8 pax
- Can do a Palm Beach or Botany Bay cruise and Whale watching
- Can pick up from Manly/ Balmoral /Watsons and Rose Bay
With its spacious interior and seating arrangements designed for catering and entertainment, its Aussie barbeque situated at the back, its trampoline at the bow perfect for feeling the sun and wind on your skin, and its foam filled hulls which make the boat unsinkable, there is no other boat in Sydney Harbour like the Harbour Cat.
* Sushi or Cheese Platter $20pp
* BBQ Sausage, fresh rolls and $25pp
* Steak and salad $38pp
- Boat hire:Fri/Sat/Sun
Up to 20 passengers $490.00 PH $2160
Up to 33 passengers $575.00 PH $2500
Up to 44 passengers $625.00 PH $2700
Mon to Thur
Up to 20 pax $1860 /4H
Up to 33 pax $2200/4H
Up to 44 pax $2400/4H
- BYO food & drinks : $100
- Menu from $25pp
- Drink package from $16/h/pers
- Wharf fee is $100
QUICK QUOTE : A 4H exclusive event with full BYO for 44 guests is $2,600 (Mon to Thurs) or $2,900 (Fri,Sat,Sun)
Swimming, snorkelling, whale watching, Paddle…
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 4 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US