- Perfect for couples or families a multi day charter is a holiday you will never forget.
- Confortable sailing for up to 8 guests
- Very personalised and intimate experience – cruise like a local!
- Sail past the world famous landmarks: Opera House, Harbour Bridge…
- Expert commentary from your skipper
- Learn a few sailing skills if you like
- Relax on deck, go for a swim whilst lunch is prepared for you
- BBQ, fully equipped galley, refrigerator, esky
- CD Player, IPOD
Sail like a local onboard this very nice Bavaria 37’. We can pick up at a variety of locations around Sydney Harbour. We can suggest an itinerary for you or if you have any ideas we are happy to discuss them. You can include a stop for lunch or a swim – depending on the weather and your personal preference. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
Quick quotes including GST & all fees:
|A 4H charter, fully BYO for up to 8 guests:||$990|
* Boat hire: $880 for 3H – $990 for 4H – $1,190 for 5H – $1,390 for 6H
* BYO food and drinks permitted. Bottle openers, cork screws, cutting knives, serving utensils and a supply of disposable plates etc in case you run short.
* Wharf fee is $60
- New Years Eve
- Australia Day
- Vivid Festival
- Melbourne Cup
- Boxing Day
Length of charter
Minimum charter length is 3 hours. Extra time can be organised at an additional cost per hour.
Arrival at the wharf
We recommend that your party arrives at the wharf 15 minutes prior to your charter. The boats need to book the wharves and have a limited time to pick up and drop off your guests.
Preferred pick up and drop off locations
This is completely up to you; wharf fees may apply and vary depending on locations.
Get In Touch With US