Quick, where’s my boat? End of Financial Year Spending
If you have some budget leftover this year, you don’t have long now to organise spending it. With a plethora of things to do in Sydney’s playground it can be hard to make a choice on what you and your colleagues will get the best out of if you’ve earned a little indulgence. Why not escape the concrete and cruise in the real jewel of the playground – Sydney Harbour. It’s on the luxurious side of budget spending options, chartering a boat will not be regretted and at this time of year can be surprisingly affordable. We doubt you need too much persuasion, but just incase here are some more reasons why it’s smart choice:
- Transports everyone away from the office for a few hours of ultimate escapism, whilst still having the convenience of being picked up and dropped off near to the office (our boats collect at most wharfs inside and outside the CBD)
- April through to October is the low season so most boats offer much lower prices than they do the rest of the year, without skimping on quality experiences.
- Great for team bonding. With desks and spreadsheets far away the only distractions being incredible views, drinks being poured and sails flying up, it’s hard not to be in good spirits. A good chance for colleagues to mingle and get to know eachother in an intimate space with beautiful horizons.
- Private boat chartering is a luxury treat that most people don’t have an opportunity to do very often, if at all. It’s a great way to show employees they are valued and reward them for their hard work throughout the year.
- With Vivid festival starting in a soon, if you have clients in need of treating why not get them talking and take them out on a sunset cruise to enjoy the festival spectacular away from the crowds.
- A memorable experience with plenty of photo opportunities to brighten up the office walls afterwards!
STARSHIP AQUA: A floating glass island ballroom. You don’t even need to step outside to enjoy panoramic 360 degree views of the harbour. Tempted? Call us to arrange an inspection today.
COMMISSIONER II: Fully covered top deck, opulent saloon and uninterrupted views of the harbour. This is the perfect mid size boat for functions, offering excellent catering services if needed. Enquire now about our special Autumn/Winter rates.
KARISMA: Popular with a vast list of celebrities, it could be the dance floor, the heated spa or the ample lounging space that draws people in…Special rates available from now until October.